July has been extremely busy and hot for us! Here are the adventures we had in July.
Popular Posts in July:
What has been happening in July on Adventures of Adam:
1. Number Wall
14. Bircham Windmill
15. Fridge Car Track
Featured posts throughout July:
* Kids Activities Blog – DIY Toys to Make – Aliens Love Underpants Busy Bag
* Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails – 25 For The Boys Activities – Mud Kitchen
* Frog Prince Paperie – Let’s Party With A Party – Pork Pie Pigs
* Rainy Day Mum – 10 Summer Sensory Play For Tots – Meerkat Manor Sensory Bin
* JDaniel4’s Mom – The Sunday Showcase – Meerkat Manor Sensory Bin
* Baby Centre – Independent play, mess free toddler activities – Pom pom mirror drop, giant threading and masking tape pull
* Blessed Beyond Doubt – The ultimate FUN shaving cream ideas for kids! – Shaving foam car tracks
* The Inspired Treehouse – Movement Mondays – Car Ramp Painting
* Country Kids at Coombe Mill – Time With My Big Kids (4th July) – Mud Kitchen
* No Such Thing As Bad Weather – Outdoor Play Party – Mud Kitchen
* The Jenny Evolution – Water Play Activities for Kids – Toddler Water Wall
* Rainy Day Mum – Story Book Summer – Three Little Dinosaurs Egg Rescue – Guest Post
Celebrations in July:
It was my niece’s 2nd Birthday which we celebrated with a trip to Bircham Windmill.
Adventures that didn’t make the blog:
A fun morning with our friends Max, Kate, Emily, Becky and baby Isabelle, major work on our roof and a walk in Burlingham Woods where Adam decided to hug each and every totem pole.
We had a very wet afternoon at Reedham Fete. We discovered Adam HATES inflatable slides (as do I now) and we got drenched. Luckily we had Adam’s wellies in the car so we had a great time in all of the huge puddles.